As per Twitter’s new Developer guidelines, we are discontinuing the Auto Follow Back feature for our Web and Android users.
What does this mean for you?
You will now have to manually follow back your new followers. We will continue displaying your new followers and unfollowers, so you can rest assured that you will still know who they are.
If and when Twitter re-permits auto following, we will make sure that we revive this feature for our users. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: info[at]justunfollow[dot]com.
Meanwhile, wherever we are not restricted by Twitter, we are trying to develop the best possible features for you to use and improve your account maintenance.
We value you!
You can read more about the updated T&C here: https://dev.twitter.com/discussions/19337 and these are Twitter’s Automation rules and best practices: https://support.twitter.com/articles/76915-automation-rules-and-best-practices.
Share this news with others using the social media links on the left. Subscribe to stay abreast of the latest happenings by entering your email in the subscribe box in the sidebar.
Latest Posts By Urooj Kazi
- 03.05.14How To Increase Your Instagram Likes By 1000%
- 02.25.14DIY: How To Post Quotes On Instagram
- 02.17.14How A Music Artist Got 134000 Followers, Verified And Famous On Twitter
- 02.05.14iOS Developer Gains 16000 Twitter Followers Overnight, Has No Idea How
- 01.31.14Dead Simple Solution To The Dreaded Twitter Follow Limit Problem