Facebook as a marketing tool is a tough cookie. It takes quite a while to understand what will work for your audience and what won’t. Here’s an infographic with quick tips and examples for better status updates for FB – those that will get you clicks, likes, shares and comments.
Want more interaction on the status updates you make on Facebook? Are you a marketer, a small business, a fan page owner, or just a normal Facebook account holder who could do with a little more engagement on her updates? Then this awesome infographic is for you.
Infographic Credit: SociallyStacked.com
Are you already using any of these tips in your status updates? Are there tips besides these that you’d vouch for as far as winning status updates are concerned? Share them with JustUnfollow readers in the comment box below.
Like this post? Found it useful? Feel free to share using the social media links on the left. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to receive the JustUnfollow blog updates right in your email inbox – the subscription box is here:
Latest Posts By Urooj Kazi
- 03.05.14How To Increase Your Instagram Likes By 1000%
- 02.25.14DIY: How To Post Quotes On Instagram
- 02.17.14How A Music Artist Got 134000 Followers, Verified And Famous On Twitter
- 02.05.14iOS Developer Gains 16000 Twitter Followers Overnight, Has No Idea How
- 01.31.14Dead Simple Solution To The Dreaded Twitter Follow Limit Problem